maandag 22 maart 2010

the question

me, respons to Anke's happines: ''smiles are gold''

Anke: ''@Fedde, YES!''

''Yes!'' has a powerful and affirmative question, affirmative. And i guess, i feel, that in this context, and a lot of other contexts, goes beyond affirming the simple affirming of my statement. I suppose it goes on in a sense to affirm life, or at least a large conceptual web of associations around my statement (whatever it may consist of).

So the question of the day:
to affirm or not to affirm - in a wide and strong sense.

Should we accept life? Affirm suffering? Should we say ''yes'' to joy? To ENjoy it? To be in the joy; to lose thyself. Or should we neglect it?

The Middle Way? Simply being Content as happiness - having enough and being dumb.



remember: truth hurts
know: certainty is too far away
be: playful
make it be: truthful and joyful

peacefully,
fedde
(thinking aphoristically, abstract yet very concrete, cannot follow myself :D)

2 opmerkingen: