woensdag 1 juli 2009

home and houses

so i came home from my wonderful, incredible, super trip to and in china...

I only sent two or three e-mails with stories as some of you know and have read. I'm thinking about a way to get my experiences + photos online.

being home again is good again too. It is nice to be able to make fun with my little brother, talk with my sister and parents, see friends again.

Yesterday was graduation ceremony... that was a special occasion. I was actually suprised by my own results too - which, read aloud, called for an applauding audience. :P (7 nines; 5 eights; 4 sevens)
I will never forget some of the kind remarks from several teachers.

BUT NOW; back in holland, some things need to be arranged before i go to CTTB. For example a room to live in in leiden :( ...

ok,
i hope everyone is healthy and even more happy,
fedde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten