vrijdag 11 december 2009

or perhaps... :)

or perhaps i'm not going crazy at all (though the world will - mind you). Sometimes one goes through hard times without noticing it really. Luckily sometimes my spiritual teachers and friends are always there. (I oftentimes think of the fact that the Triple Jewel saved my life in a sense.) They can sometimes help on ways they might not even have intended or imagined.

just in the hope people take some time and listen to some wonderful Dharma songs:
http://dharmasound.net/?type=photo&paths=Photos/Z0908BFR/Dharma-Songs-Video&mode=folder

So, i'll make new mistakes... and make new vows. I'll constantly fail, and will constantly be desparetely going back in respect. But one vow will stay strong above all: i'm NOT going to stop coming back to goodness... i'll never stop trying, i promise.

in gratefulness to my dharma friends and dharma teachers, to the Triple Jewel,
their disciple and friend,
fedde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten