zondag 15 november 2009

girls and days

since i met matangi's daughter - some weeks ago; i kinda failed the test (so had to ''start anew'' to quote the Venerable Master)

so i found this article which made me feel a bit better (things (or people) can haunt you, or at least me)
http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/Why_I_Will_Never_Have_a_Girlfriend
lol
worth reading (or skimming as i did) though

so:
currently awaiting some exciting books i ordered, among which ''the end of materialism'' by Tart
Reading J.B. Tuckers excellent summary of reincarnation research ''life before life''
and recovering from my typical ''sad state'' which i've been having every now and then
and: still have to read some stuff before i'll say i've had a productive day (which is a must for me)
and: promised to cook for all three of us; will start around 5:00 pm (?)
conclusion: stop blogging and internetting, start living~! :D

hope to see and hear from all my friends from near and far soon!

peace,
fedde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten