zaterdag 30 mei 2009

thoughts :D (happy ones)

China is coming close... wow :)
My exams finished (huh, why do i intuitively write exams now instead of finals?), my mind cleared away from the stressful atmosphere they brought, i'm free and almost flying (literally).

Bought a bagpack this morning and read about Shanghai now (lonely planet guide), making notes of the things i really want to visit. Really really really exciting! REaLlY!

And:
thinking back on the past years, i constantly forget - please remind me all the time - that it was not a load of crap or misery: not! It has been a productive and forming time in my life. Gratefulness to my teachers and parents, to my brother and sister, grandparents, my friends - the everyday ones and the ones i'm going to meet (quickly!).

ok, i'm actually at work now - but the sun is shining so loudly (haha) that no one (except some folks) would ever think of going to a museum - thus they don't... + it is ''straatfestival'' (street festival?!) lots of art and music on the street - think i'm going to enjoy some of it this evening.
blah, it's boring though: nobody is coming here and i'm just reading and internetting on the most unproductive ways i know of... :P haha, for this i get money

beyey
fedde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten