dinsdag 19 mei 2009

yesterday, finals, and a short movie

to you, reader,
first comes yesterday,
went to the hut again with my little brother,
my long time good friend Matthee came too,
made the hut a better place :)
met sheep (who roam there freely);
my little brother decided to go home round 19:30 to do some studying (he is only 10! really, how funny) and computering (duh, else he doesn't live);
so we stayed and worked some more, then decided to go reading a bit (i had brought two books)... ended up climbing trees. We actually got really high; and some meters above the ground the world looks really different. What an experience we had! Yet so simple! :D:D
thereafter we finally got ourselves reading, with the lake and the sunset as our brilliant view; we only went home 22:00 :P - usually bedtime for me -, me still wishing to clean my feet (well it was necesarry) and recite some prayers to complete my day - was a nice and fulfilling day that way.

So, this morning comes next:
philosophy final. yeah, was okay again. Some of the questions were a bit, well, strange though. But I'm sure i made it (100% sure). Tomorrow history. that's difficult... it will work, sure.
(now, please don't think i don't try to get the best out of it usually, but these finals are something that are too important for me to be too serious about)

the short movie i promised:
very nicely done, good visual effects, i like it. We should all learn from it (not only the californian population)


enjoy the weather, whatever it is! :)
fedde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten