zaterdag 23 mei 2009

time, summer (?!), studying

ok, today i really studied again (will go back to the books after this post); did a lot of greek. :) And math (might actually work monday). And geography...

It is warm... making me sloooow if i'm in the sun. Well, it is relative of course: 25 degrees celsius, but warm enough to me. Ain't summer yet i guess though? is it?

time is really flying...:
1 week: finished the finals;
2 weeks: attending lectures by the Dalai Lama (http://www.dalailamanederland.nl/site/) and flying to china;
5 weeks: graduation ceremony;
8 weeks: flying to the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas (:D!);
14 weeks: Start of the academic year at Leiden university (31 August).
How exciting! :D:D:D:D




my little brother just reminded me of his and my little sister's website: http://www.bigfun.eigenstart.nl/
how cool! It features: info for helping the environment; a recipe for a smoothie; tv-programs they follow; info on Unicef; advices for near-middle school students (dunno if that's the right term for ''bijna-brugklassers''?? fellow dutchies might wanna help me on this one... :P)
so cute...

peace,
fedde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten